Be a part of Neighborly Reunion 2021 Annual Golf Tournament!
Shingle Creek Golf Club
Entry Fee Includes Green Fees, Cart, Range Balls, Tees, and Yardage Guide Starts 7:30 A.M. | Registration $85 | Scramble Format
We are proud to announce that this year’s golf tournament will be held at the Rosen Shingle Creek Golf Course on Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 7:30 am. We have arranged for a magnificent round of golf that will be challenging to each and every golfer. Trophies will be awarded for longest putt and closest to the hole at the conclusion of the tournament along with a light lunch. The tournament will be open to all franchisees, team members, and vendors. We’re looking forward to a big turnout and some low scores. There will be a prize for the closet to the hole on hole 8 and a prize for the longest putt made on hole 18. Don’t miss this opportunity to have fun and network with your fellow franchise owners. This year’s tournament will fill up fast, so we encourage you to sign up early. Attached, you will find a registration form. If you are interested in playing, please complete the form and fax to Shirley Witt at (254) 745-2480 at your first opportunity.
Tournament play will be a scramble format. The following rules will apply:
- Each player will play their own ball on the tee box. After all four players hit, each team will pick which one of the four balls hit would be best to play.
- Once the best ball is picked each team will then play their second shot from the same area of the best ball. This system will continue until the ball is holed out for a final score.
- Only Ladies are allow to use the Red Tee Box.
- Each team must use one tee ball from each team member during the round.
- You can improve your line one club length anywhere on the course except in a hazard.
- All balls must be putted out. (NO GIMMIES)
- No mulligans will be allowed.