Neighborly®: A Global Service-Based Franchise Company
Like most companies, Neighborly has an official mission statement and vision; however, unlike other companies, we also have a Code of Values that each employee is urged to follow and know by heart and with heart. The Code of Values serves as a set of universal guidelines by which we strive to adhere, from the bottom of the organization all the way to the top. In fact, any meeting of three or more employees of Neighborly begins with a reciting the Code of Values.
- Treating others as we would like to be treated.
- Listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- Responding in a timely fashion.
- Speaking calmly and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- Acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
- Making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
- Communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- Looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
- Operating in a responsible manner: "Above the line…"
- Communicating honestly and with purpose.
- Asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- Never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- Continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- Making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customers' needs in every situation.
Having fun in the process
Contact Our Office Today
Learn more about what sets us apart. Neighborly is a global service-based franchise company with a passion for excellence. Contact our team today for more information.Contact Us